Monday, April 23, 2012

snacky mama

i try to eat 6 small meals a day. i like to stick to simple, healthful things that will give me a lot of bang for my nutrition buck (not to mention my tastebuds. yummy food = very important.) here's what i ate today thusfar:


2cups of coffee with soymilk and truvia (weening my way off it, ok?)


1/2c mixed grains, toasted sesame oil, tamari 3 oz chicken


carrot juice/fruit smoothie w/ 1/2 tbsp nut butter


cucumber sticks with hummous


apple


and then, my HAPPY NEW FOOD CREATION!!! my imagine food's portobello mushroom soup with 1/2 a tofurkey veggie dog (italian style, ¡pnina del viva!)


for "dinner" i'm having 1/2c whole grain elbows, and tofu+lentils with tamari, toasted sesame oil, curry and nutritional yeast sprinkled on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment