Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lunch muffins

Ok firstly I'm on a mobile device so I dunno how well this is gonna go. Secondly, this is one of those "throw it all together" food experiments that magically worked for me, so I hope it magically works for you too.

1 lb or more of mushrooms
Yellow peppers
Green peppers
Red peppers
1 8oz bag of haolam mozzarella
1 container "eggbeaters" egg whites
1 package tofurkey Italian slices
1 small bag of cornmeal
Spices

Chop up everything. Throw veggies in bowl. Pour in cheese and eggbeater container. Chop up entire tofurkey package and crumble in tofurkey pieces. Mix mix mix! Add cornmeal. Mix more! Put in sprayed muffin tins and bake for about 25 mins at 350. 3 of these make a lovely, crunchy lunch! (I dipped mine in tomato paste, yum!)

No comments:

Post a Comment